The political influence of The Colorado Coalition is dependent on a strong coalition of member organizations. Historically, member organizations have included institutions of worship, community groups, civic and peace groups and local chapters of national and international organizations working on nuclear disarmament.
Members benefits can include:
- Link on our website
- Access to our speakers bureau of experts on nuclear issues and political/peace action
- Internship opportunities for members of student groups
- Opportunities to engage with elected officials at the local, state and national level. Opportunity to lobby in DC on nuclear issues in the spring each year.
- Connections to national and international organizations working on nuclear issues (especially Alliance for Nuclear Accountability and Nuclear Age Peace Foundation).
- Collaboration on nuclear disarmament initiatives
- Promo of disarmament / nuclear issues events (that are framed in a positive and politically inclusive manner) that a member org hosts
- Other partnership agreements are possible, especially if they involve capacity building, such as collaborative grant applications and corresponding projects.
Member responsibilities include:
- Annual dues
- Promote and/or participate in our legislative actions on disarmament and/or our actions, as they fit into the member organization’s mission
- Promote and/or participate in our actions and events, as they fit into the member organization’s mission.
As The Coalition continues its commitment to a nuclear weapons-free world we ask you to join us by renewing or beginning a membership. To do so, please contact Bob Kinsey @ email@example.com